- I hope to be reincarnated as Nick Caves singing voice.
- I spent 40 years wandering in a parking lot just south of Phoenix, the cars they went on for miles.
- I am entirely responsible for New Coke.
- most of my jokes are at least 20 years old.
- I rarely know what the correct date is.
- I fought in Napoleons Army, and lost a toe to gangrene somewhere in Prussia. I’m sure it’s still there. Would you look for me? I am sure it misses me.
- I am at work on a time machine.
- My basement is full blue ruin
- I spent nearly a hundred years living as Count Vronsky, then the door closed.
- I rarely eat breakfast.
- I have never been stabbed.
- I have never delivered a pizza.
- I have never understood ______.
- I enjoy a good sandwich.
- I spent the spring perched on the lip of a branch almost budding.
- I make a fine pie.
And now…a song: